Zenlink. DEX. Polkadot.
What gets to your mind when you hear “DEX”? I bet that might something like:
A place where one can trade or provide other financial activities without necessity to pass KYC. Officially, it may be also explained as a decentralized exchange (better known as a DEX) is a peer-to-peer marketplace where transactions occur directly between crypto traders. DEXs fulfill one of crypto’s core possibilities: fostering financial transactions that aren’t officiated by banks, brokers, payment processors, or any other kind of intermediary.
And you would be right. At that point I will start ahead from the description of the key DEX on Polkadot, which has been stated in the title.
Why Zenlink? I am sure you all heard that parachains story point of the Polkadot ecosystem right? So, Zenlink can enable parachains to quickly possess DEX capabilities and share liquidity with other parachains. Additionally, Zenlink DEX aggregator can link all DEX DApps on Polkadot. That means all of the parachains can be interconnected in terms of the common DEX activities, which is a way to a more comprehensive cross-chain idea.
What does Zenlink as a cross-chain DEX network consist of? Total three clauses (see description and figure below):
- Zenlink DEX Protocol — the top-level unified general DEX protocol.
- Zenlink DEX DApp — a simple and user-friendly aggregator entrance of DEX world which is able to connect with most of DEX on Polkadot, so that user can do one-click trade with multiple DEX instances on low slippage.
- Zenlink Token: The native token of Zenlink DEX Protocol which can be used to distribute liquidity benefits, governance.
Zenlink may be useful not only for common blockchain users:
- Users will be able to enjoy a low fees, low slippage and high speed trading experience with Zenlink.
- Zenlink provides users with a real and convenient cross-chain transaction experience without the perception of multiple chains.
- Each parachain can build a DEX with its own characteristics by connecting to the Zenlink DEX Module. Users can easily experience different types of DEX.
But also for developers:
- By accessing the Zenlink DEX Protocol, parachains can deploy DEX in one-click without repeated development.
- All DEX DApps on Polkadot can easily connect to the Zenlink DEX Aggregator and share the benefits of the Zenlink network.
How does is work in general?
- Deploy Zenlink DEX Module, WASM and EVM into parachains with one click and interconnect them.
- Find the best trading path through all parachain liquidity sources with Zenlink Smart Order Routing and aggregate other DEX liquidity with Zenlink DEX Aggregator.
- Users can easily complete efficient, well-priced, and low-slippage swap with Zenlink DEX.
The last but not the least, Zenlink has a great set of partners and invostors that already verified its prospective:
Official website: https://zenlink.pro/